Friday 15 February 2013

Funny Text (16Feb13)

u can use all this text.. =)
#sharing is caring! omonomnomnom =3
owh ya!i wanna tell u guys earlier..
sory if some of the text doesn't funny for u.. ._.
but atleast i try to make a funny text~ XD
have fun~ =D

Showing cleavage doesn't fix your face
 People call it Valentines day. I call it Thursday
Remember back in like 5th grade when everyone vowed they would never do drugs or drink
 Fat, single and ready for a Pringle
 Cuddling sounds so fucking good right now
 My relationship status is 'Sweatpants, Oreos and Netflix.'
 Don't send me a ;) face and then wonder why I show up at your house naked
 Oh you miss me? I can tell by the amount of times I have to text you first.
 Me being rude: Shut the fuck up. Me being polite: Please shut the fuck up.
 I lost 40 pounds in one day and YOU CAN TOO if you cut off your leg.

Thanks For Reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment